Step 1: Locate Your Contact Lenses
There are four ways in which you can select your lenses:
Step 2: Place Your Order
- Enter your lens type into the search box on the top right of your screen, "search our site box".
- Select your lens type from the drop down counter "Index" in the top left of your screen ".
- Select the manufacturer of your lenses from the drop down counter or from manufacturer's menu, and then choose your lens type from the proceeding page.
- Select a lens category/type from the drop down counter or from lens type's menu, and then choose your lens type from the proceeding page.
Once you have located your lenses, follow these istructions to complete your order.
- Enter your prescription information including sphere power, base curve, diameter, select color for colored lenses, cylinder power and axis degree number for toric lenses.
- Click on the “add to cart” button.
- After putting an item in your cart, you could go back or browse in the store if you wish to add additional products. * ( You will not be able to add more products if your browser does not accept cookies )
- Double check your input in your shopping cart to ensure that it is correct, ("select" it should not appear), adjust quantity if necessary, and if the specific product is offered on volume
discount, discount price will appear on the next page or by updating your shopping cart.In the event that you have been prescribed a Toric or Astigmatic lens for one eye and a Sphere lens on the other, locate the one type, enter your prescription information, add to cart, click on continue shopping locate secondary type and follow the same proceedure.Update quantity of boxes before you check out.
- Click the “checkout” button -and you will be taken to our online order form, which is secured by Yahoo.
- Enter your name, address, telephone number, etc. on the appropriate lines. and click on "continue".
- Enter your billing information if it is different than your shipping information.
- Enter your doctor's - optical store information, or fax copy of your prescription to our toll free fax number.You could also scan, or take a picture with your telephone and e-mail your Rx to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your email address, (an email confirmation will be sent upon completion).
- Enter any comments or special instructions in the provided box.Please make sure you provided the contact lens wearer's name in the event you purchase lenses for a family member or a friend.
- Enter your payment information (credit card number, expiration, etc.) in the spaces provided.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners, and Discover. We also accept checks and money orders, but we cannot ship your order until after we have receive your check and it has cleared your
- Click the “place order” button, and print a copy of your confirmation, if you wish.
- You can return to our web site to track your order by following a link that you will receive in your email.